What is the difference between bid price and offer price?
What is the meaning of a PIP?
What do you mean by Square Position?
What is currency trading?
What is ECN?
What is an EA or Expert Advisor?
Following are some benefits of Expert Advisor:
- No requirement of any in-depth knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis
- Eliminates any chances of manual errors and emotions
- Diversification of Portfolio
- Proved long term results
- Offering Traders with more free time and flexibility
- Trading Opportunity Alerts
What is the meaning of latency?
What is Margin?
What is a Rollover?
What is social trading?
Social Trading network is just like the social networking websites enabling you to follow or connect to professional and experienced traders and interact with them. It enables a newbie to interact and have advices from the experienced professionals who have been in the trading field for a long time.
Meaning of Spread
What is the meaning of “bid-ask spread”?
What is the difference between an order, a trade and a position?
A trade is defined as the execution of the order.
A position is the total of all trades for a specific market.
Explain the difference between options and futures?
What is the expiry of contracts in CFD and CME?
- In CFD there is no expiry as we trade in spot.
- In CME, the contracts are traded with one month expiry.
What is the leverage provided in CFD and CME?
- For CFD, provided leverage is 100 to 200 times.
- For CME, leverage is governed by the exchange
What do you mean by trading on margin?
We offer our clients a supermarket of benefits. Clients come to us for deep and diverse product offerings – Forex, CFDs, Global Indices, Commodities and more.
Do we trade with ECN Account?
Yes, we trade with an ECN account.
Where is TurnkeyFx & who regulates it?
- Multiple softwares like MT4, Trade station and Zulu Trade trading in all currencies, metals, commodities, stocks and indices
- Gives you the choice of multiple liquidity providers
- We offer multiple plans and privileges to your customers
- Allow you to manage the risks online
- All kinds of back end support system
- No heavy charges
- Strong background
What is the payment mode?
What is the guarantee that Funds transferred to TurnkeyFx is safe as it is an international company? How can we claim the funds or withdrawal?
Is Account opening possible in different languages?
What will be the rate of conversion at the time of payment?
Do we offer corporate/Business accounts?
Do we accept payments in different currencies?
What platforms do we offer?
- MT4 Mobile
- Mt4 Desktop
- Zulu Web
- Zulu Mobile
- Social Trading
What are the risk management tools we offer?
- Risk Profiler Tool
- Order Depth Tool
- Blotter Tool
- Trading Order Tool
What are the Back Office tools we offer?
- Access to back office of your clients
- Monitoring the trades of clients
- Managing multi hierarchical functionalities
- Over 25 business automatic reports
- No restriction on number of groups
- Creation of MAM/PAMM account
- Custom settings on group and individual account level
- Ensuring the confidentiality
Can I deposit via virtual Visa card and what are the different options and conditions and commotion about the withdrawal system?
Can I pay through credit card from any country?
Can I send a wire drawn on someone else’s account?
Other than the options you provide, can I send funds using a different method?
Can I transfer funds from someone else’s credit account?
Alternatively, the client can make a paypal account in his name and transfers the funds in his account from somebody else’s credit card. Then the client can use his own paypal account to put money in his account.